Waterville Valley’s Freedom Pass Is Your Ticket To Fun!
No additional charges!!!
The Freedom Pass is something that is unique to Waterville Valley and this is included for all guests of The Valley Inn. Use your Freedom Pass for admission to the White Mountain Athletic Club, indoor Ice Arena, open gym programs at the Recreation Department, Curious George Story Time at the Rey Center PLUS discounts and specials just for Freedom Pass holders! Activities vary by season.
Freedom Pass Includes:
Freedom Pass Includes:
- Admission to the White Mountain Athletic Club- The Freedom Pass entitles you to admission to the club and use of indoor 25m pool, saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, indoor jogging track, weight & cardio rooms and lockers. Other amenities such as racquetball, tanning or massage are available for an additional fee. Pool towels are provided at the club. Children under 16 must have adult supervision.
- Waterville Valley Boat Rentals- The Freedom Pass entitles you to 1-hour canoe, kayak, stand-up paddle board or peddle boat rental per day. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Waterville Valley Tennis- The freedom Pass entitles you to unlimited outdoor tennis each day of your stay at the Tennis Center. Racquet rentals, tennis balls, lessons, clinics, round robins, and Pro Shop items are available for an additional fee.
- Waterville Valley Golf– The Freedom Pass entitles you to one 9-hole round of golf each day of your stay at the Waterville Valley Golf Course. Tee time reservations and proper dress are required. clubs and cart rentals as well as lessons are alos available for an additional fee. Freedom pass holder under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Waterville Valley Mountain Bike Rentals –Pass entitles you to one 2-hour standard mountain bike rental per day of your stay (helmet included).
- Waterville Valley Ice Skating – The Freedom Pass entitles you to one session of ice skating each day of your stay during regularly scheduled public ice skating sessions. Rental skates are available for an additional fee per session.
- Waterville Valley Rec Department – The FreedomPass entitles you to admission to any regularly scheduled Open Gym time, including Tot Open Gym, Open Gym, and Open Basketball during your stay. Located at the Recreation Department.
- Curious George Story Telling Time – Freedom Pass entitles you to admission to regularly scheduled story times at the Rey Center. We are the home of Curious George Cottage, the former summer home of Curious George’s creators!
- Waterville Valley Resort Shuttle – Hop on our open aired trolley for quick transport between each of our activities, or simply enjoy a leisurely scenic ride around Waterville Valley Resort.
- Waterville’s Scenic Chairlift ride- The Freedom Pass entitles you to one chairlift ride per day during your stay. You can also take the mountain bikes up the chairlift and ride down. Discs for Frisbee golf in Waterville Valley are available for an additional fee. The Frissbee Golf Course is a new addition in Waterville Valley, NH and the views from the course are amazing, come give it a try!
- Resort Shuttle – Unlimited use
Hop on the blue Schuss Bus for quick transport to and from the ski area.
- Waterville Valley Ice Arena – The Freedom Pass entitles you to one session of ice skating each day of your stay during regularly scheduled public ice skating sessions. Rental skates are available for an additional fee per session. Open November through mid-March.
- White Mountain Athletic Club – Unlimited use of the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, whirlpool hot tubs, saunas, steam room, weight rooms, and cardiovascular room.
- Waterville Valley Recreation Department – The Freedom Pass entitles you to admission to any regularly scheduled Open Gym activity, including indoor rock climbing, Tot Open Gym, Open Gym, and Open Basketball (full-size gymnasium with balls, mats, toys and PE equipment for free play or pick-up games) during your stay.
- Curious George Story Time – Join us at the Margret & H.A. Rey Center! Your little monkeys can snuggle up in comfy bean bag chairs while we read all about Curious George and his friends!
Restrictions may apply and user fees may be charged for additional usage, upgraded services and rental equipment. Activities are subject to space/seasonal availability, weather conditions and may change without notice. Adult signature and accompaniment may be required for children to participate. The Freedom Pass is non-transferable, non-exchangeable & not redeemable for cash. Treat your Freedom Pass like cash; a fee will be charged to replace lost passes.
The Valley Inn Amenities:
- Seasonal Pool – heated outdoor pool.
- Shuttle – free shuttle bus service (in season) to village shops and restaurants.
- Flexible Meeting Space – Whether you’re planning a sales kickoff meeting, intimate board meeting, or a larger 100 person conference our 5 multi-purpose function rooms are sure to set the perfect stage in the White Mountains.
- Game room – regulation-size pool table, pinball, arcade games and prize games.
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary coffee and tea – 24 hours a day.
- White Mountain Athletic Club – White Mountain Athletic Club, just footsteps away, with indoor 25 meter heated pool, outdoor 25 meter heated pool (in season), cardiovascular equipment, aerobics, weight lifting, steam rooms, walking/jogging track, saunas. Extra fee for indoor tennis, racquetball, squash and massage sessions. Complementary daily admission for Valley Inn Freedom Pass guests.
- Activities & Attractions – Complete information on White Mountain area activities, hiking trails, attractions, restaurants, calendar of events. We enjoy assisting guests with planning and arranging activities that will make their New Hampshire vacation special.
Our Play Guide
The Valley Inn is the perfect location for everybody. We are located near many local businesses for the corporate visitor and we are located near many attractions. The Valley Inn can be a home away from home to all visitors.
Activities vary by season.
$50 COUPON BONUS!